How to unmap a folder in Team Foundation Server (TFS)

Edit

I don't know what bad lucky I got that the harddisk from my work station die again 2 days before. (Well it's the 2nd harddisk who died on me in my work station this year!) I have to re-install all development tools and re-configure everything! When it came to our version control system, the TFS, I need to set it up again within Visual Studio 2013. For some strange reason, it maps all the folders on TFS to my local machine, which I don't need them all. While I hope right clicking on a folder could unmap that folder, and it was not the case. It took me sometime to google the ans and here you go:

You should be able to go to Workspaces and remove/add any mappings there directly.
  1. Go To Source Control Explorer
  2. Expand the Workspaces drop-down along the toolbar in the Source Control Explorer
  3. Click the last entry to manage workspaces
There you should be able to remove mappings.
Reference: http://stackoverflow.com/a/3058066
How to unmap a folder in Team Foundation Server (TFS) How to unmap a folder in Team Foundation Server (TFS) Reviewed by DF on 6:57:00 PM Rating: 5
©DF. Powered by Blogger.